Wednesday, January 17, 2007

American Idol??? What happened???

American Idol

What the heck! Where did these people come from? Have they no dignity. It's amazing the abuse they will give the judges, the judges give the contestants. How could a person keep squelling as the judges are laughing, spinning around in their chairs, making crazy faces. The people that come out under neath a rock somewhere on planet earth actually think they are singing. What happened, where are these people's parents?/ Did they not love these children? Where are their friends? No one ever could be truthful with these wacked out people.

The software computer geek from the Salt Lake Area was creepy, scary. How could anyone let him go to Seattle to compete. What's was wrong with his boss.

What about the kid that Simon said looked like a Monkey from Africa with huge EYES. What is happening. Yeah it's kinda funny. But then I think these people are truly messed up. No one loves these people.

What about the Big Red Bohemian guy. Nothing more I can say on that one.

This part of the show is stupid. Why do I watch this part then. I don't have a good reason. Hmm. I should write the show, I think I will.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

They say everyone gets their 15 seconds of fame....just be glad you are wise enough not to go on A.I. and squeal like a pig so folks can laugh at you.

It is sorta sad that the producers think it is perfectly okay to parade these freaks across the airways just for the sake of ratings.

Don't loose any sleep over it, I don't think the crazies are harmed or humiliated....they must lack that gene.

Barb said...

I can't help it. I'm an AI addict.. and I will suffer through these preliminaries just for the laughs.

Miss Notesy said...

I'm with Skittles. I just can't stop watching! :-)

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog today. It really means a lot to me when I read words of kindness.