Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Feast time

Feast One Hundred & Thirty

Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?
Yes, I was sick I had a terrible cold. Lasted around 2 weeks.

Soup - What colors dominate your closet?
That would totally be Blue blue blue Blue.

Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?
If I understand this correctly that would be home. I love home. Home makes me comfortable.

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?
OH my Gosh Let me think this is a hard one. Probably Big Brother.

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?
My Favorite holdiay would be Christmas. I love Santa.


5 comments:

Barb said...

Those colds are hitting people pretty bad this year!

Rebecca said...

Yes...bad colds this year. Yikes. I hate that.

Sarge Charlie said...

thanks for stopping by my place, thanks for the link, i will return the favor.....

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

how funny, i was looking at your blog and i got a notice that i had an email and i went to see and it was you! ha ha

too funny...

smiles, bee

Miss Notesy said...

I love Christmas too. I have a girlfriend who only wears blue. Hey, your real name isn't Chrissy is it?