Sunday, August 03, 2008

Big Manic Monday

Manic Monday is Big

Things that are Big!

Let's see here.

One of the guys running for President will be a big mistake
Hint: his name starts with a Big Old "O"
This world of Blogs is Big
Vacations are a Big Deal to Me
Family, Friends and My Animals are Big Deals to Me
I need to go to Bed Now, And That is a Big Deal
My Manic Post is really no Big Deal...
My Favorite Part of this whole deal is Mo's Pic for the Theme
I love James and the Giant Peach...
Have a Great Monday Friends!

7 comments:

WillThink4Wine said...

Not sleeping well is BIG. I hate Mental Pause.

crazy working mom said...

Happy Manic Monday, CallieAnn. Your link in Mo's Mr Linky doesn't work. ya might want to add another and have Mo delete that one. :)

Sarge Charlie said...

a very very big mistake the big O is an empty suite

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

looks like a big post to me callieannbratgirlfriend!! ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

YummY! said...

I like your big Manic post. Different from the others I've seen today.

Mo said...

I love James and The Giant Peach, too!
:)

Linda said...

A small big post is nice to see, thank goodness not everyone writes posts the size that I do or I'd never get to bed tonight!