Friday, September 05, 2008

The love your blog award


I received this cute little badge from a new blog to me that I visit almost everyday now..... It's a great blog with lots of interesting things to read about. If you get a chance go visit "Communique by Ivanhoe"

So I was tagged by Ivanhoe so now I am off to tag some new blogs that I have enjoyed visiting.


The rules of this award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.

I tag

Will Think 4 Wine


Redemption Song

The Domestiquette


by Jennifer Robin


Marmalade skies

My Absent Mind

A day to share with Tammy


For the rest of you wonderful bloggers if you have time go by and visit these blogs if the whim takes you there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - what a nice surprise! Thanks!

Sandee said...

I ♥ Ivana, you and your blog. Have a great day sweetie. Big hug. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I have emerged from a deep crazy week at 4:12 AM...I can't sleep! Where is my blogging buddy!

Thank you for the award! I will hang on to it until Wednesday or so. I plan on doing a post somewhere in there. Also, thanks for sharing Communique by Ivanhoe. I will check it. out.

Well, good night/good morning...whichever it is. You are probably up anyway. hahahah. I will be around Monday....when the children are off to school. My entire body at this time has decided to shut down on that day.

Ivanhoe said...

Thanks for the wonderful words about me ;o)
Could not sleep last night, but I know what my problem is. We got free movie channels for 3 months and I was watching TV until 2 am on Friday AND Saturday. My body and mind just were not ready for sleep last night.
I ordered myself to not watch movies past midnight ;o)