Monday, September 01, 2008

Some of this, Some of that and some of that oh no stuff




Just some stuff to yammer on about.
Some of my favorite quotes from a favorite movie of mine.

Daisy Werthan: Did you have the air-conditioning checked? I told you to have the air-conditioning checked.
Hoke Colburn: I had the air-conditioning checked. I don't know what for. You never allow me to turn it on.
Daisy Werthan: Hush up!

Daisy Werthan: Get ready to turn.
Hoke Colburn: Yes em'

Hoke Colburn: Miss Daisy, it got real cold in the night.
Daisy Werthan: I wouldn't know I was asleep!

I just love this crazy movie. I don't know why, but I sure as hell can clean house good while the thing is playing on the DVD and the other movie I can clean house to is Cliff Hanger with old Sylvester Stallone.

Let's see the guys went racing all weekend and sucked the hind tit pretty dang bad.
They are racing again tomorrow and we are racing with the Sprint cars from the World of Outlaws in Cottage Grove.. They are coming thru.. It's fun. Dirt and shit flying every where. Cars rolling, it's gonna be a blast. Train Wrecks at the Races are always exciting.
My Brother Jake will be here tomorrow. He is building a Deck for my Parent's. What Fun he will have.

I am working on my stuff for Vacation. So much to do... 10 days until I leave.. I wonder if I should bring a flash light for the grave hunting?

That is the end of this bus tonight, I gonna try and sleep.. Bwahahahahaha, that is hilarious.....

1 comment:

Mo and The Purries said...

"sucked the hind tit pretty dang bad"
Now there's a phrase I don't hear every day!