Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sunday's

It is Sunday morning. I slept in until 10am... What fun. It's been a week of rain. I have not got to spend much time outside because of it.

Today we will probably watch the second to last Nascar race. I am hoping for Carl Edwards the 99 car to win. He is in the running, it will be tough but I hope he wins.

If there is a break in the weather I hope to clean my car out. It's getting deep in there.

Thanksgiving will be at our house this year. Our little family is growing. Jessica and I will be working on the menu. We don't know if we will go traditional or go for something new. It should be fun exploring. Now to just get that son of mine to commit to showing up.

For this Sunday's dinner I haven't a clue on what to make. I just know it will have ground beef in it. Because that is what I took out to defrost... Hmmm

Have a great Sunday everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i vote for meat loaf for sunday dinner and turkey for thanksgiving. huh? i don't get a vote? oh. sorry...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo