TAG=you're it. A fun little game where I need to write five random things about myself and the tag someone else. Hmm Look out Teresa it's coming your way my friend.
Five Random Things About Me:
- I love storms! I have never really been in a big storm that was super destructive. I am sure I wouldn't like that part. When I was younger growing up in Pollock Pines Ca. We had very tall Pine tree's around our house and when the wind would blow those trees would really bend. I love the sound of the rain and THUNDER.
- I would love to have a home right on the edge of the coast so I could watch the storms come into the mainland And the waves would splash up on the big picture window in the living room.
- If I were a full time stay at home person I would love to be a Foster mom for rescued dogs. I would only like one dog at a time so I could work with the poor thing and get it rehabilitated to have a futrue home with a loving family. (I watch animal cops One of my favorite shows).
- When I die I want my ashes spread in the mountains on one of my brothers 4-wheelin' trips. I love the mountains. I used to love to go back packing. It was so much fun in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
- To have a professional cook in my house that only popped in with wonderful low calorie, lowfat foods so that I could eat very good and automatically the pounds would just shed off of me. I would be nutrionally complete. Oprah is lucky to have a chef to cook for her. You never have to worry about eating the wrong thing espically at home. YEAH
Well those are my tag comments. I am passing it on to Teresa. So look for the tag to come to you.
See you soon........ Callie