Thursday, September 29, 2005

It's FRIDAY ALMOST


Okay this movie is out on DVD if you get a chance watch it. Funny Funny Movie.

Went to the Scrap Yard tonight took a class on shadow box. Cool I did it on My Little Family Putter, Me, Nicky and Peanut. What Fun. I am not quite done So I will post a pic soon.

Sprinkles are in the Oregon Air tonight. Yeah Rain for a little bit. I can water my lawn for days and it still looks phewny. Rains one day, and the lawn jumps up and Sings " I am so pretty, so pretty". Really I watched it doing it about 2 weeks ago. Amazing.

I am so far behind in my scrapbooking it's obscene. I have got to get crackin at it. Well that's it for tonight. Have a good one. DARN I missed Survivor while I was at that class tonight. Also If your a local Oregonian remember the big sale at Poet's Garden and At the grange on North Albany Road. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAUNDRY TO DO......

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Happy Happy Birthday Callie :o)
I Wish You a Wonderful Day and a Fabulous Year!!! Friends Till The End and Beyond... Love Ya Shann