Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ya Think

Okay thoughts of the day.

First off I can’t sleep went to bed at Midnight and got up when putter came home at 4:00 am. Why the craziness I don’t know. I have to meet a customer at 7:30 am this morning. Then upstairs to my bookkeeping job. So far behind, so much to do.

Well my 43rd birthday is tomorrow. I think to myself as I just typed 43rd It almost feels historical like typing out the 43rd President of the United States. Heck in the old days 43 years was ancient. You were basically almost dead.

I joined the Flylady site today that is the site where they say start out shining your sink and your life will declutter itself. I will let you know the outcome. To quote Elanor Roosevelt

"...the only advantage of not being too good a housekeeper is that your guests are so pleased to feel how very much better they are." June 6, 1939

They say RAIN is finally coming to Oregon we are suspose to have 4 or 5 days of the stuff starting tonight. We have about 7 U-hauls we have to clean and get ready for movers. To date we have more trucks than ever 27 of the beasts. If would be grand if they were all rented this weekend. So far thou it only looks like a movement of about 10. I am going to bring my card making stuff to work with me on Saturday.

I am tickled pink about going to Hawaii, this may seem silly but I am so glad to be going with Putter we have such a good time together whenever we get time together. Life has been so busy lately I usually get to see him on Sunday afternoon. This cruise will be the reward of all this hard work the last year and a half. Worth it to me. Working 7days a week has turned out pretty good.

Another outrageous goal I want to do is make a quilt for my grandbaby. To me it means I can wrap myself around the little one whenever I can’t physically be with it. Kevin will be a grandpa and he is so excited. We had are kids in our early 20’s. I think now that we have matured we will really enjoy this experience. I need to get a rocker. Can’t wait to kiss the baby’s soft cheeks. OHHHHHH.

Well enough blabbering today. What a relief this blog is like therapy to me. Relief.
Now Everyone Go Out And Have A Good Day!!!!!

No comments: