Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Here I go I am thankful for

I am thankful for

All the wonderful strong wise men in my family who I will cherish always and forever. It is truly something to have all these men to gather knowledge from, who look out for me and make sure I don't screw up too bad. They are my knowledge and my Strength.
My Dad
My Dad (two dads is awesome to have)
My Brother
My Son
My Grandfather
My Boyfriend
My Nephew (my cute nephew)
Thank you for protecting me.

I am thankful for All the Couragious down to Earth women in my life of whom all seem so much smarter than me in so many ways. They are Masterpieces, some of them make such beautiful things with their hands, their houses are so cozy and invite you in to cast all your cares away, Some of them are wonderful cooks that carry on family traditions with the things they cook. And the ones that Listen and talk to you about Life, Feelings, and sometimes absoulutly nothing. Those Nothing conversations can sometimes be the best thing. Cooking, Cleaning, Chatting and Crafty are ways all these women show their love. They have wonderful hearts and tell you when something crazy is on the lurch. They have life experiences to bring to the table for me to listen too and gather information about things to do in my life. I love each and everyone of them. Each one of these women have touched my life in a way I am so thankful for.
My Mom,
My Mom ( I got two of them also) I am Lucky.
My Grandmother
My Two Aunts
My Daughter
My Girl Friends
My Niece's, I love these little women

Thank you All you women have traits that are so wonderful and you mean so much in my life.

You make me complete

I am thankful for so many things. But Mostly family and friends. Thought's, Moments, experiences, and Hugs.

Have a wonderful day...........

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

This is Beautiful... :o)

Anonymous said...

You are wonderful too.

Lova Ya,

Marsha Mom