Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sunday the day of rest!!!

Jack is holding his sister Brighton.
He just loves this little girl.
Baby B they call her.
Well, it's Sunday here. The honey and me are just interneting while waiting for Nascar to start. They are in Texas this week. I love the bigger speedways. I don't care for the road courses. Road courses to me are only fun if your the driver.. Hee Hee. I would love to have a Baja type Rig. Ya know the racing out in the desert. That would be a blast to me.
Yesterday I went shopping with my mom. We had a good time. Lot's of Laughing and stuff. We went to Olive Garden for lunch it was good. Mom just loved it she had only been there once before. So that was fun. I am going shopping with jessica this afternoon.
My mom's birthday is tomorrow so we will go shopping today. Fun Fun Fun
So Far I got her a Pedicure at Today's (the local looking good salon) So she can have pretty toes on the cruise ship. I am so excited. Yes, I bought more clothes yesterday.. I am gonna look snappy. LOL at least I hope so.
That is about it for a Sunday from our house.
Oh yeah Justin was up Midnight mechanican all night with his best bud (Bean)
So he is enjoying life.

5 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh how sweet they are!!! hope your cruise is WONDERFUL!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

JustMeShann said...

What a cute pair!! That smile says it all! What a great picture; just love it!!
Happy Happy Birthday to Aunt Jo!!
Love ya all, Shann

Angie said...

Oh my goodness...that photo is so totally adorable!

Amazing Gracie said...

I love the look on Jack's face! What a pair of honeys...
How did I miss that you're cruising? That's scary cuz I know you must've blogged about it. Loosing my marbles.
~~~Blessings~~~

Anonymous said...

Yay, pictures!!! : )

Jack Jack looks so happy in this picture. This is frame worthy material here.