It's card night tonight. We haven't met in almost two months. There will be much to catch up on. Fun Fun.
Now to find all my supplies. That is always a Safari in it's self. Aunt Pat bought Jack an outfit that was a 12 month old size. Well, guess what at 5.5 months old Jack is wearing his race car outfit Aunt Pat bought him. Wow I am wondering how big will this kid be. How tall, what size feet. If he follow his dads footsteps he will be tall and atheltic. His dad lettered in his freshman year in track and football. High hopes for Jack. The only things I accomplished today were
1. Made a deposit at the Bank
2. Emptied the dishwasher and filled it back up again.
3. two loads of laundry
4. made lunch and dinner for Putter for work
5. Feed Jack and grandbabysat him (he was fussy this afternoon)
6. Now I will get ready for tonight 6:30 is card time Jess gets off at 7:00 then she will come by and get Jack Jack....
You know what really makes me mad. I am tired, I could use a nap. damn